Would you like to enjoy the fun of table tennis?
Do you want to know the secrets of table tennis skills?
Would you care to beat someone whom you could not before?
Does your good school or institute want to have a better variety of activity and use of facilities?
I provide interesting and effective table tennis classes, helping you to achieve you goal! Please call me, coach Cheung at 6354 1261, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or booking.
- Former representative of Hong Kong table tennis team, participating in many international competitions. For example,
- World Universities Table Tennis Championships, Brussels Belgium
- Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships, Hyderabad India
- Asian Junior Table Tennis Championships, Kediri Indonesia
- The first Hong Kong representative participated in the World Universities Table Tennis Championships, Lyons France.
- Former coach of “Young Athletes Table Tennis Training Scheme” of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
- Coach certificate holder issued by the Hong Kong Table Tennis Association, with excellent track records of coaching various classes.
- Fostered the champions of the Men’s Teams and the Men’s Singles of the District Inter-Primary-School Table Tennis Competitions, coaching since they learnt holding their rackets.
I have been coaching at many schools and clubs. It includes conducting interest classes, building up teams for them and maintaining long term and good relationships with them.
My students won the champions of the Men’s Teams and the Men’s Singles of the District Inter-Primary-School Table Tennis Competitions. They were fostered since they learnt holding their rackets.
I have been providing tailor-made table tennis training for all form one students of a secondary school. After finishing, they need to take a skills test and a written test. The results are counted in their examination reports.
I was interviewed by Hong Kong Economic Times (Family Section) and Oriental Daily about teenagers learning table tennis. They were published prominently.
Please call me, coach Cheung, at 6354 1261, or email to email@example.com, for enquiries or booking of any regular, short-term classes, private or group training also available in various districts.